...because you thought Sweden was Switzerland!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Walls and Halls

Ahoy, friends!
Ika nga ni Val, "I tinkered and I tweaked."

These are all pictures of our building, which I took this morning.




Third floor, our floor.


















The front hall.



I tried to vary the camera settings to make these pictures look redder and greener than the actual halls, for that Amelie-esque effect. (I was inspired by Carlo's sepia pictures of Val in Baguio, heheh). Well, I'm pretty happy with how the pictures turned out.









The wall that devides our wing. Our door is to the left of this picture.






Now that I've put up this blog, I'm on a picture-taking mode. Eeek, this is it! I'm a sell-out!

3 Comments:

Blogger carlo said...

Sige lang, Joy! Nakakatuwa ang mga photos!

Pero mas maganda pa rin yung basement library ninyo dito sa Manila. :)

4:31 AM

 
Blogger camillo said...

To answer your question sa aking blog entry on MI3: Di hmaka naman na mas maganda si Michelle Monaghan (the leading lady) kaysa kay Katie "Doormat" Holmes (the wife). Pero mabuti na si Ktie ang makasal kay Tom; weird na si Tom eh. Uber wierd!

12:03 AM

 
Blogger camillo said...

Di ko pa napapanood ang X-Men...excited ako though kasi labanan na ito ever! At finally, lumilipad na si Storm!

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<<< Browse older posts (via sidebar list)